lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My English 2007-2009

My first writtwr documen was a very simple e-mail which as what I could do. Since then I have been capable to do a lot more.My last composition was a conversation whit a farmer about the farming today compared with the farming of the past.
My first oral presentation where I was very nervous because of the lack of confidence with myself, shortage of vocabulary and also baf pronunciation.My last oral presentation was muh better even though the one before my last was my best one. hat day I found myself very confidens and it went quit well.
Well, yes I have seen a big difference in the usage of Englsh, what I mean is that I started using link words which I didn't use before and also connector which of first were very difficult for me.

No hay comentarios: